floorsweeperLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By floorsweeper 2024-07-12 19:40:08

uptime column needed

This is the screen showing the connected guests to access points. What is not available here is the column showing uptime ( duration of connection ). It would be nice to have this page show uptime als
Forums/ Controllers
By floorsweeper 2024-07-03 04:31:24

Selective WAN block needed

Set up two different WiFi networks for a business: one for POS system, and another for public (guests). The business has two different types of Internet connections: the main Internet connection and t
Forums/ Controllers
By floorsweeper 2024-06-12 10:13:50

Adjust for best performance of Programs or Background services?

I am running Omada controller on a PC running Windows 11 Pro. In the Performance Options of Windows, should I switch "Processing scheduling" options from "Programs" to "Background services" or just ke
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By floorsweeper 2024-06-10 09:09:34

Need for voucher profiles

I am trying to set up a public WiFi with voucher. After trying to create some vouchers, I came to think that there should be easier way to do it. What is really necessary is a way to create voucher pr
Forums/ Controllers
By floorsweeper 2024-06-08 11:16:48

Omada Controller as a service

I have been using Omada Controller software on a PC. What I don't understand is why Omada controller software is not made to be a service so that it can run automatically when the computer boots up.
Forums/ Controllers
By floorsweeper 2024-06-08 11:12:12

voucher portal web access issue

I am in the process of implementing a voucher portal for WiFi using TP-Link hardware. Omada software controller is running on a PC. When attempting to connect to the WiFi from various devices, web bro