VassilisLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Vassilis 2023-12-27 13:54:04

Change Guest DNS Servers

Hi, Is there any way i can have different DNS servers on my Guest Network ?
Forums/ Deco
By Vassilis 2023-01-13 18:09:22

Firmware Update - error from app

Hi, I have Deco M4R , for that i'm sure, now it is glued inside a custom case and i cannot see underneath the label. From the app i get an error (never had an error, always updated from the app) on up
Forums/ Deco
By Vassilis 2021-12-16 11:12:57

User Access to App for only enabling Guest Mode

Hi, I know you can add users to share your DECO access from the App, it has i think only network and admin. But both of them have access to wifi settings and they can see the wifi master and password.
Forums/ Deco
By Vassilis 2020-10-23 09:32:08

DECO M4 Backup

Hi, I have a fully updated in firmware M4 on my home. How can i make a backup of settings and everything like all the similar devices have ? I mean in case of fire, destruction, drop down by the dog a
Forums/ Deco
By Vassilis 2019-09-22 13:13:49

ok, What is truly the deal with Guest Network ?

Here is my rant then: M4 in AP mode, enabled Guest mode surprise by me it is not Guest mode, you can still access everything from the main network thus THIS IS just a new SSID, do not baptize it as Gu
Forums/ Deco
By AM1 2019-08-21 22:32:44

Guest Network in AP mode is not separated from local network

Ik have three Deco P7 units set up as Accesspoints, on a wired UTP backhaul. They are connected independently to a switch (star network), so they are not chained one after another (like one single lin