priscameldaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ WiFi
By HowardSmall 2019-07-27 11:50:07

Taking over a network with existing APs

I recently took over administration of a school site that had five EAP225 APs installed. Unfortunately the previous sysadmin had not documented anything, and I mean anything, so it was a hard slog wor
Stories/ WiFi
By R1D2 2019-09-13 23:52:40

Expanding the WLAN on a campsite/RV park

Background The campsite »Campingplatz am Waldbad« is a popular destination for campers in the Mittelgebirge near Neustadt im Harz, Germany. For outdoor enthusiasts there are over 100 parking bays and
Stories/ WiFi
By Richaen 2019-03-07 03:47:00

Hotel New Winner Use TP-Link Products to Make a New Network

I run a hotel called Hotel New Winner. Our hotel is in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and it is also an area that many tourists like to visit.But for so many years, our hotel has been criticized f
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gray_Blue7 2019-07-23 02:44:23

[Knowledge Sharing] How to use firmware recovery if you bricked the TP-Link router?

I found you guys may have some trouble when you bricked your routers. Or do not know how to flash firmware which matches the device itself. Gathered some instructions online as below you may have a re
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP-Link 2019-07-31 03:34:48

What should I do if my NAS device doesn’t work properly with a TP-Link Router/Switch?

Some customers may encounter problems when trying to make a NAS work with a TP-Link router or switch. Below we list some common problems you may encounter and offer some guidance to troubleshoot. 1. T
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Summer.cheung 2019-08-20 10:03:47

Norton Security affects my download speed on TP-Link router

Just about one week ago I bought TP-Link router Archer A7 for my updated internet service plan from ISP and ever since I installed it, the download speed on my computer became extremely slow...like 3