WobboLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2021-03-31 14:00:08

TP-link Deco Illegal contact with Amazon and Facebook?

I found out that my Deco connects with different companies (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Live.com and Reddit.com) every 5 minutes. I am sure that Deco will carry out this connection itself. I posted t
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2021-03-03 12:48:11

Location?

If you have your smartphone in hand, you are at home! Sounds strange, doesn't it? I agree. What is the use of a Deco telling me that all me device in house? It is possible to change this per device. H
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2021-02-26 16:44:33

Bug emoticons in web pages Deco

Looks like he emoticons no good. If you look at the screenshots you will see that the app displays good icons but not in the website. It works with the Deco names. App: Web page: Deco:
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2021-02-23 08:23:45

TP-Link never solves problems

TP-link, why do you give little response to our questions? You come across that the only purpose is to sell and not to support. Why does TP-link never speak up? From time to time we get an answer that
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2021-02-15 11:21:02

Update M9 Plus firmware 1.5.0

I am really pissed off. Let not get started about: USB that cannot do anything. The bad customer service (I know more about your products than they do). Why a Deco connects to tplinkcloud.com, bing.co
Forums/ Deco
By Wobbo 2020-12-19 08:38:21

Raspberry Pi detects that Deco provides info to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Live.com and Reddit.com

Can anyone explain why my Deco is contacting Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Live.com and Reddit.com? This is a recording when all other PC, TV, smartphone, tablet, etc. are switched off. See attachment