Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have set up ER605 in the stand alone mode to have the WAN port use DHCP for the WAN to get an IP address from my home router. For some reason thw WAN does not get an address and there is no internet
By Larry_C-84 · Latest post Friday by MisterW
2Helpful
118Views
7Replies
I'm trying to setup IPv6 for the first time with this router. My first time with a TP-Link router, but experienced with others. The ISP is also brand new (still installing fiber), so it's hard to tell
WAN SetupGateway ACLIPv6Network Connectivity
By tlhackque · Latest post Thursday by tlhackque
1Helpful
77Views
6Replies
Hello, I need to redirect an IPv6 prefix inside my block to a next-hop in order to reach it's second interface containing a NAT64 service daemon. For this I simply need the Static Routes feature avail
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
Hello, is there any way I can change the OpenVPN port from 1194 to TCP 443? Many public places block outbound non-standard ports ... Thank you! Darek J.
VPNOpenVPN
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
There is a bug....... and a semi annoyance. So.... ER707-M2 running 1.2.2 firmware. Now I know IDS kills your speed, thats fine..... so I had mine scheduled to only run between 1am-8am (when I am asle
By MrHC1983 · Latest post Thursday by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
56Views
2Replies
I want to forward all logs including events to the syslog server from the controller. Also, logs should be purged after 24 hours. Request all the experts to guide me on this. Thank you.
By Zonelab · Latest post Thursday by MR.S
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
I have a site which already runs 5 Omada access points and a controller, but switching is done on Netgear and firewalling /routing with Sophs XG. The goal is to consolidate on 1 platform, and I think
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNS
By Geert_V · Latest post Thursday by MR.S
1Helpful
141Views
5Replies
So I followed the guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TPLink_Omada/comments/16tj25p/wireguard_vpn_on_er605_v2_with_omada_a/ I successfully set up a wireguard vpn that my laptop (kubuntu) can connect
VPNOpenVPNWireGuard
By brianc1969 · Latest post Wednesday by brianc1969
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
Hello! I'm trying to set up a mesh wifi system and I'm having trouble configuring it. I would be very grateful if you could help me solve a couple of questions. The configuration scheme is as follows:
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Hello, I can't connect to the router's OpenVPN server from the local network (connection to the router's SSL VPN server is possible from local LAN users) With my previous ER605 V2 router everything is
VPNOpenVPNNATRouting
By RMitev
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies