Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello there, I want to reach some specific IP address through the VPN, but cannot do it. First, the configuration: I have ER7206 as my router and manage it with my OC-200 controller. My ISP modem work
VPNRouting
By beawolf · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
19Views
1Replies
I have 1 ER7206 Routers. We are connecting 2 branch offices by VPN with very fast/high bandwidth connections at each. Each branch office will connect to 1 main ER7206. Each router is connected to the
VPN
By Stariaa · Latest post Friday by MR.S
5Helpful
219Views
19Replies
Hi Team Previously raised this but though best to bring it to a new thread as previously it was off the back of the beta firmware ticket below: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/636166
By Jamie_S · Latest post Friday by Jamie_S
0Helpful
94Views
3Replies
Hi Need some help with the following issue. I want to open up port 22 but then restrict which external IP can access it. I've tried to follow these instructions but it's so confusing. https://www.tp-l
Gateway ACLNAT
By locn · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
3Helpful
198Views
18Replies
Hi All, I'm having a bit of a blank moment. Client has omada system, OC200 ER7206, with a TL-Sg2428p connected via fibre to an sg2210p. Several VLANs setup with switch ACLs to keep all separate, all V
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By Sam_Orange · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Is it at all possible, with the ER7212PC v.1, to setup three VLANs, each on its own physical port, while keeping them from accessing each other (ie. Ping), without using an additional switch? I was ab
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Abdros · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
31Views
1Replies
I have multiple WANs configured, but when I go to Transmission -> Load Balancing -> Link Backup, I can only select a single WAN. I would expect "Primary WAN" and "Backup WAN" to have an option to sele
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By pc1986 · Latest post Thursday by pc1986
3Helpful
69Views
2Replies
The situation below. ER7206 V2.0 with the latest firmware. IP Sec tunnel between the print server in the data center and the ER7206 on location. When we install a printer on the print server we get th
VPN
By B_Bosman · Latest post Thursday by B_Bosman
2Helpful
289Views
14Replies
I have a set up with 2 WANs and internal LAN. 1. Out of the 2 WAN links one (WAN/LAN1) gets a fixed public IP over PPPoE and the port is configured accordingly for direct negotiation with ISP on the l
By hizibiz · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Hi all, I am trying to set up a mirrored port on the router, for an off line IDS, I am using an OC300 with FW version 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252 The process is quite simple BUT there is one cruci
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies