How to turn of login authorisation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-15 03:58:03 - last edited 2021-01-18 01:50:53
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

I purchased this product before 2 to 3 months .. it worked good but now suddenly I faced a problem .. whenever I am trying to connect a device to it (android,iOS,windows) the device says "requires login/authorisation". Also there is no Internet access on device but as I can see that router has an internet connection(internet light on router is yellow). Pls tell me the solution 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to turn of login authorisation
2021-01-17 15:21:04 - last edited 2021-01-18 01:50:53

@Devanshu1214 

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the warning message you are seeing, ideally from a windows device?

Also any details you have of the router you are connected too and your ISP?

What happens when you try to access the internet during the prompt warning?   are you able to continue or prompted to accept something?   again any screenshots would help

My gut feeling at this time is its something be passed by your Router, I know BT in teh UK have a setting that causes this.  Its an internet protection wizard type thing you have to go through and best to disable it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles