PLS GIVE ME MY WIFI ID AND PASSWORD

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-13 07:53:03 - last edited 2021-09-14 06:23:01
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: V8

Pls give me my wifi id and password

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:PLS GIVE ME MY WIFI ID AND PASSWORD-Solution
2021-09-13 16:40:40 - last edited 2021-09-14 06:23:01

@AERO.128 

Hi,

On all newer TP-Link wireless routers the default SSIDs and the default Wireless Password can be found on a label on the underside of the router.

In case the default values have already been modified, then connect a computer to a LAN port of the router via Ethernet cable and log into the configuration GUI of the router, which usually can be reached via http://tplinkwifi.net/. There you can find the currently configured SSIDs and passwords.

If you do neither know the wireless password(s) nor the admin password for logging into the configuration GUI, then the only option that remains is to perform a factory reset on the router, which will reset everything back to factory default, including the wireless SSIDs and the passwords.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:PLS GIVE ME MY WIFI ID AND PASSWORD-Solution
2021-09-13 16:40:40 - last edited 2021-09-14 06:23:01

@AERO.128 

Hi,

On all newer TP-Link wireless routers the default SSIDs and the default Wireless Password can be found on a label on the underside of the router.

In case the default values have already been modified, then connect a computer to a LAN port of the router via Ethernet cable and log into the configuration GUI of the router, which usually can be reached via http://tplinkwifi.net/. There you can find the currently configured SSIDs and passwords.

If you do neither know the wireless password(s) nor the admin password for logging into the configuration GUI, then the only option that remains is to perform a factory reset on the router, which will reset everything back to factory default, including the wireless SSIDs and the passwords.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 1

Related Articles