How to config an Archer C60 to be reachable behind another router.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-01 13:10:40
Tags: #Archer C60
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

So we have an new ISP here where I live. So now I can't reach the Archer C60 from outside the home. I can how ever reach my cams without ayn problem. So what seem to be the problem? Is the only way for me to solve this to put my C60 in the DMZ on the other router? The thing is that I can't logon to the first router.

Thanx in advance

Options
4 Reply
Re:How to config an Archer C60 to be reachable behind another router.
2022-10-01 20:11:22

@OreteP 

Hey

If the C60 is behind another router, then you will be experiencing a double NAT issue (Network Address Translation), basically the first router isnt forwarding the data to the C60 correctly.

To fix this you will need to configure NAT on the other router, this can also be called Virtual Servers.   Find the port you are wanting to connect on and forward it to the C60

You mentioned DMZ, this is basically whats happening when you do that.   If the C60 is in the DMZ it will be forwarded ALL data from the other router, this may be what you are after but its not ideal.

Hope that helps!

Options
2022-10-02 01:58:51

@OreteP 

To be able to do this, you need to have an access to your ISP router.

Check this story for a general configuration in a similar scenario.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-10-02 07:44:34

@Philbert ok, thanx.

Options
2022-10-02 07:45:02

@terziyski ok, thanx.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 322

Replies: 4

Tags

Archer C60
Related Articles