Can't add to powerline network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-18 09:58:43
Model: TL-PA8010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 220401

Hi. I have two TL-PA8010P ver 3, working well for a year or so. I have just bought a TL-WPA8631P ver 4 to extend wifi. When I connected it, one of the other devices disconnected. I have reset all devices and followed the pairing process many times. I can pair any two of the devices, but trying to add a third always disconnects one of the pair that are already connected. Help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't add to powerline network
2023-09-19 21:03:21

@Peter8642 

Here's a guide on how to add an extra powerline adapter to your existing powerline network using the pair button.

If that doesn't help plug the new device into a closer outlet.

You can either press the pair buttons to add or use the Powerline Utility to add. For detailed instruction, please refer to [APP][Pair Button] or [tpPLC Utility].

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 230

Replies: 1

Related Articles