X60 beeping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

X60 beeping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
X60 beeping
X60 beeping
2023-11-14 22:14:58

My x60 has started beeping today, about one beep every 30 seconds. It is still working perfectly just beeps the light is constant green so there is no connection issue. How can I stop this 

Options
3 Reply
Re:X60 beeping
2023-11-15 01:34:20

@sprjordan 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please record a video clip about the beeping on the Deco X60? Is it just one unit?

Does it beep very frequently? 

In case it is related to the power supply or nearby electric interference, would it help if you plug it into another power socket?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-11-15 06:33:15 - last edited 2023-11-15 06:35:15

@David-TP please follow link I had to upload to YouTube as this site won't allow the upload, there is 30 seconds between each beep.

It is 2 units the beeping in on the primary unit which is plugged directly into the router. There is no issue with the second unit. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/kB0LmBrqHUM?si=WqEB1qq8CLgWFL0B

Options
2023-11-16 07:54:58

@sprjordan 

Thanks for the video.

There hasn't been any built-in speaker on the Deco X60. Previously I have seen the feedback on Deco Voice X20 since it has a built-in Alexa speaker. But for Deco X60, I couldn't figure out where the sound came from.

Could you please refer to this link to set a different Deco as the main Deco to see whether the beeping sound follows the Deco or stays in the same location?

How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco

If it follows the same Deco, I think there might be something wrong with the hardware.

But if it is always in the same location, I think the beeping sound might come from other devices.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 393

Replies: 3

Related Articles