ER605 wont let me log in ??

2023-12-01 09:04:53 - last edited 2023-12-06 06:39:41

Hi I seem to be having a problem with my ER605

When I go to 192.168 0 1 yo set it up I get asked for username and password which is fine log in then get stuck onna page with a wheel going around and around and nothing happens cant connect or anything I have tried a reset.

I've added a picture to show what it's doing

File:
20231201_085703.jpgDownload
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605 wont let me log in ??-Solution
2023-12-04 02:06:10 - last edited 2023-12-06 06:39:41

Hi @13ondy 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Try the incognito mode or private mode. This looks like either your browser is stuck due to the cache or it does not finish the booting up and your cache helps load the premature page.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:ER605 wont let me log in ??
2023-12-02 06:15:31 - last edited 2023-12-04 00:59:58

@13ondy 

Check this thread if it can help in your case. It also describes the reset process.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:ER605 wont let me log in ??-Solution
2023-12-04 02:06:10 - last edited 2023-12-06 06:39:41

Hi @13ondy 

Try the incognito mode or private mode. This looks like either your browser is stuck due to the cache or it does not finish the booting up and your cache helps load the premature page.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2023-12-04 15:10:28

@Clive_A Thank you so much going incognito worked perfectly.

@Clive_A could I also trouble you for one other question please. 

I have been offered 2 different switches for a good price and I'm unsure which is the better of the two could you point me in the right direction please.

The first is TP-LINK TL-SG1024D

and the second is the TP-LINK T1600G-28TS 

I'm guessing both can be used along side the Omada Products I have ?

Many thanks Nic

Clive_A wrote

Hi @13ondy 

Options
2023-12-05 01:40:05

Hi @13ondy 

13ondy wrote

@Clive_A Thank you so much going incognito worked perfectly.

@Clive_A could I also trouble you for one other question please. 

I have been offered 2 different switches for a good price and I'm unsure which is the better of the two could you point me in the right direction please.

The first is TP-LINK TL-SG1024D

and the second is the TP-LINK T1600G-28TS 

I'm guessing both can be used along side the Omada Products I have ?

Many thanks Nic

Clive_A wrote

Hi @13ondy 

Omada Switches

Here's the thing, 1024D is not a managed switch. It is an unamanged switch used for adding extra ports in the access layer. It is not Omada product. TBH. Just a generic unmanaged switch.

T1600G-28TS is a legacy model from Jetstream. Certain versions can be upgraded to the existing firmware where it is compatible with the Omada Controller. Note that it is EOL and we don't offer any firmware updates anymore.

But I cannot tell this until you give the hardware version. Yet you can do a self-check on its firmware page: Download for T1600G-28TS V3

Pick the version yourself and look for the firmware notes.

I would recommend you go with the very first link I give. Find a suitable switch for your network environment.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 403

Replies: 4

Related Articles