Pre sale advice

Pre sale advice
Pre sale advice
2023-12-05 01:31:22
Model: TL-WDR4300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.14.3 Build 150518 Rel.70901n

Hi..

I have this fantastic Router, but, i can feel the age coming on to it ;)

There is a lot of wifi connections, and there will come more, because of upgrading and adding Outdoor cameras, and some access points..

I have 3 Tapo C500 and one Tapo C310, Some of these is not connected yet, because the range to em is to FAR...

Im thinking of adding 2 EAP110 Outdoor, or 1 or 2 EAP225 Outdoor Accesspoints to my network, to get coverage in the garden as well..
On top of that i want to upgrade my Router. the TL-WDR4300 (N750). Its a dream to work with and it has all the features i needed at that time ;)...

its becomming slow on the wifi, with mobile phones, streaming boxes, 2 sattelite recivers, Printers old Airties Mesh extenders... i can go on and on with what is connected, and you can see it on the speed and the connection, its like looking at waves, one second its low, the next its high out or in to the router, and it wants the data, but its not stable..

Which of the newer Archer Router is Equal to, or better than my old one. im not into all of the new things they support and can do... dunno if the AX72, AX72Pro, AX73 or AXE75(the price here is getting a bit to steap) is shooting birds with canons, or the AX50 or AX55, AX55Pro Have the power ?

its like having a old Skoda, and buying a new BMW, these cant be compared ;) hehe

Plz..I need help on choosing my new router, and maybe access points..

A 1000 thanks..

Dann W.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pre sale advice
2024-01-05 01:47:39

@Warleys 

The routers you mentioned should be all okay, you could choose proper model based on your broadband bandwidth and also functions needed except for basic internet access.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 195

Replies: 1

Related Articles