Playback cant find it
Playback cant find it
2023-12-26 19:46:33 - last edited 2024-01-09 19:43:45
Tags: #VIGI NVR #Playback
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build 230609 Rel.43669n

live stream?Hello, 

I cant find the playback on the NVR. In the user guide for the system says right click on the live stream. I have just a preview. When I click in this stream I have no options. 

In the vigi app I find all recordings. 

need help in this case. 

Regrads 

Enno

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Playback cant find it-Solution
2024-01-05 20:26:08 - last edited 2024-01-09 19:43:45

Hello @Clive_A 

two days ago Vigi enroll an new firmware. With 1.0.6 NVR playback is working!  

Now I have the live view and a playback view for one channel. It works good. 

Thank you for your support 

Regards 

Enrico 

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Playback cant find it
2023-12-27 03:52:06

Hi @Enno 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I am not seeing the same thing on the NVR4032 in our lab. It should be either the liveview and you right click on the screen, it switches to the window where you can pick the page you want to go.

And you have an option "Playback" to view the playback.
You are not in the right mode now. It is on the "Preview" page, it does not look right to me. You should not be on this page.

What I am seeing is something like this

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-12-27 19:43:38

@Clive_A 

Thanks for your Answer. 

I'm connecting me over the IP adress ( with a IMac Safari, Mozilla Firefox ) to the NVR. I have always just the preview modus. 

Or is this mode from your picture when you working directly on the NVR ( with monitor and mous ). 

For me is Inportant to connect via VPN and see the recordings. At the moment I can do it only with IOS Vigi App. 

Or is there something diffrent from Mac OS to windows? 

Options
2024-01-02 09:29:52

Hi @Enno 

Enno wrote

@Clive_A 

Thanks for your Answer. 

I'm connecting me over the IP adress ( with a IMac Safari, Mozilla Firefox ) to the NVR. I have always just the preview modus. 

Or is this mode from your picture when you working directly on the NVR ( with monitor and mous ). 

For me is Inportant to connect via VPN and see the recordings. At the moment I can do it only with IOS Vigi App. 

Or is there something diffrent from Mac OS to windows? 

If so, have you tried to access the IP address of the NVR?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-02 18:26:59

@Clive_A 

Same working with Mac OS or microsoft no access to WEB NVR

I got in my other post an anserwer of this:

New update for VIGI NVR1004H-4P Update Logs2023-12-27

New features and enhancements:
1.Added support for playback on the NVR web. << This is what you are looking for?
2.Added support for more smart event detections.
3.Added support for more configurations for the VIGI IPCs.
4.Added support for IP restriction feature for devices a

Red is what I was looking for. And see see this feature is not set up for 1008h. 

It loks like we have to wait for this. 

I wouldn't have bought the NVR if I had known beforehand that it wasn't possible. The specifications could have been described better...

Options
2024-01-05 06:14:43

Hi @Enno

Enno wrote

@Clive_A 

Same working with Mac OS or microsoft no access to WEB NVR

I got in my other post an anserwer of this:

New update for VIGI NVR1004H-4P Update Logs2023-12-27

New features and enhancements:
1.Added support for playback on the NVR web. << This is what you are looking for?
2.Added support for more smart event detections.
3.Added support for more configurations for the VIGI IPCs.
4.Added support for IP restriction feature for devices a

Red is what I was looking for. And see see this feature is not set up for 1008h. 

It loks like we have to wait for this. 

I wouldn't have bought the NVR if I had known beforehand that it wasn't possible. The specifications could have been described better...

NVR1008H V1 does not support web playback or web login. If you are using V2, it should support the web log in and you should see it pretty much the same as the NVR GUI.

Options
Re:Playback cant find it-Solution
2024-01-05 20:26:08 - last edited 2024-01-09 19:43:45

Hello @Clive_A 

two days ago Vigi enroll an new firmware. With 1.0.6 NVR playback is working!  

Now I have the live view and a playback view for one channel. It works good. 

Thank you for your support 

Regards 

Enrico 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 6

Tags

VIGI NVR
Playback