is there a list of Range Extenders that are Ethernet backhaul compatible with EasyMesh?

is there a list of Range Extenders that are Ethernet backhaul compatible with EasyMesh?

2024-03-03 17:28:44 - last edited 2024-03-05 01:58:21
Tags: #EasyMesh #Ethernet backhaul
Model: RE700X  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an Archer AX73 router and I have recently bought a RE700X as it shows in multiple places as EasyMesh compatible.

My objective was to provide a stronger WiFi signal in my living room and office using the ethernet backhaul feature.

Unfortunately, it seems that RE700X while EasyMesh compatible it is not Ethernet backhaul compatible.

When I setup the range extender via wireless it works perfectly fine, however, as soon as I connect it through ethernet, while it shows that it recognizes the Ethernet connection, it stops working.

After further research, I see that there is a blog post in this community that shows that only RE315X is Ethernet backhaul compatible.

Can anyone confirm this  or is there a list of ethernet backhaul compatible range extenders?

Kind Regards,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:is there a list of Range Extenders that are Ethernet backhaul compatible with EasyMesh?-Solution
2024-03-03 17:49:06 - last edited 2024-03-05 01:58:21

@AlvaroAR 

Yes, as of today the RE315 is the only range extender from TP-Link to support EasyMesh via Ethernet backhaul.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:is there a list of Range Extenders that are Ethernet backhaul compatible with EasyMesh?-Solution
2024-03-03 17:49:06 - last edited 2024-03-05 01:58:21

@AlvaroAR 

Yes, as of today the RE315 is the only range extender from TP-Link to support EasyMesh via Ethernet backhaul.

Recommended Solution
Options