Dual Wan on Archer 5400X ?

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2020-02-14 07:38:36 - last edited 2020-02-14 18:27:36
Modelo: Archer C5400X  
Versión del hardware: V1
Versión de firmware: 1.1.2

Good day everyone!

Just purchased my Archer 5400X to replace my older trusty Asus Black Knight (RT-N66U).

But now I'm wondering.

There is no way to have DUAL WAN with this router?

I imagined the DUAL WAN provided with this router would have a similar function with separate connections, but it seems to be for only multigig modems that have bandwith aggregation (up to 2Gbps same device).

Is there a way to set up DUAL WAN and not WAN AGGREGATION? (as I have 2 ISPs and I'd love to have the redundancy)

Opciones
1 Responder
Re:Dual Wan on Archer 5400X ?
2020-02-14 18:27:17 - last edited 2020-02-14 18:27:36

@CesarinPillin 

No TP-Link at least at this time does not offer a dual WAN SoHo product.  You have the abilty for WAN aggregation on some device such as the C5400X but beyond that you are not able to actively connect two ISPs at the same time.  What you would need to do is use one as a plug in fail over when the other goes out.  Some regions may have a product available but right not the US does not.  

I see you are registered in Mexico so i will tranfer this post to that community.  community.tp-link.com/mx and see if their community managers can provide insight into their controlled region. 

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 625

respuestas: 1