connecting MR200 to a existing network

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2021-09-28 06:55:10
Modelo: Archer MR200  
Versión del hardware: V2
Versión de firmware: 1.6

Hi, currently i'm using this MR200 router in two ways, as a 4G router, which works perfect. But most of the time I want to connect it to my cable fiber router and I dont want to use my 4G connection due to the restriction.

The main router has the IP 192.168.1.1, ok. So, in order to not conflict the main router IP I changed the local network IP of the MR200 to 1902.168.1.2, then, following the instructions, I set the operation mode to Wireles router mode. And finally, I plug the WAN port of the MR200 to the main router. 

The problem is that I can not get into the web interface of the 192.168.1.2 any more, either by cable o  through wireless. The only solution is to reset again the whole router, and then I can get the embeded web through the 192.168.1.1 IP. 

In adition to the wireles network I want to use ethernet ports available in the MR200.

DO I have to swich off the DHCP server built in the MR200 if there is already the DHCP server in the main router?

I have noticed that the router looses the time, everytime I go to advanced /tool /times the the date is setted in 1970. Is ther a kind of battery inside that I can replace?

Am I missing some step?

Kind regards, Daniel Gimeno.

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 176

respuestas: 0