Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I usually access my router via my tether app to check connections, speed, etc. For the past 2-3 weeks. The tetther app ask for the password to access my router. when I enter the password it says incor
Access ControlFirmware Update
By Paco_NYC · Latest post 2023-04-11 05:43:30 by Paco_NYC
2Helpful
441Views
2Replies
I set up an Archer AX1800 as an access point with a Touch5 as my main router. Everything worked well. I recently replaced the Touch5 with an Archer AXE95 and now I have a problem: I have an external c
Access Point ModeAccess Control
By Nimimi · Latest post 2023-04-09 08:01:47 by terziyski
4Helpful
604Views
7Replies
I am looking to block a specific website for all devices on my network. Is that possible? Parental controls is too limited for my uses here. Thanks!
Parental ControlAccess Control
1Helpful
172Views
0Replies
Is there any way to conect to my local network as a client over the internet? I have set up port forwarding and can connect to an individual computer on the local network but I'd like to connect as if
Port ForwardingAccess ControlRoaming
By sjc314 · Latest post 2023-03-10 07:31:24 by terziyski
2Helpful
474Views
4Replies
It's a bit of a setup here. We have Starlink>CPE210 AP>CPE210 Client>AX1800 Router The router only recognizes the Client 210 as 10 Mbps. If I plug directly into the Client 210, I get full speed. Using
Access Point ModeAccess Control
By twowaysplit · Latest post 2023-02-25 20:26:21 by twowaysplit
4Helpful
561Views
4Replies
Hello, How would I go about blacklisting devices that are offline? In other words, I would like to blacklist a few devices that I connected to my network prior, but want to add them to my blacklist. C
Access ControlSecurity
By Zira · Latest post 2023-02-15 22:34:20 by Riley_S
0Helpful
194Views
1Replies
Time Machine isn't showing the AXE300 share. I have followed the steps listed in the FAQ but still neither of my Macs show the share as an option
Access ControlTime Machine
0Helpful
191Views
0Replies
There is no option to configure VPN client on this router. Older and less performance router has this feature for example AX 20 has a VPN client Is AX 53 reached end of life after few weeks of release
Firmware UpdateVPNFeature RequestAccess Control
3Helpful
423Views
0Replies