No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet connection
No internet connection
2017-01-13 23:29:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently purchased TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, AP mode Supported(TL-WA855RE)The wps option did not work so i had to go through the linkrepeater option. I set it up and it successfully connected. I moved the extender to its new location and tested it. I went on my phone connected to the ext and the internet worked fine. I then went back to my other 2 computers and tested them too and internet was fine. I leave my mothers house.About an hour later i get a call that she has no internet now... All her decives shows that they are connected but no internet access. I had her try a couple different things but nothing worked. Even tried unpluging the extender and still nothing.Can anyone help me ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet connection
2019-11-09 13:40:36 - last edited 2019-11-09 13:49:59

@Berryj805 Certainly too late now but I got it going after a reboot. I found I had to keep both bands separate and use static IP address.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2107

Replies: 1

Related Articles