iOS Kasa error when trying to use schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-14 00:29:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am unable to use the schedule feature with my HS105. My HS105 has the latest firmware and I am using the newest iOS version of Kasa. I can turn plug on and off but when I select schedule I receive the following error message "Unable to synchronize the time.". If I select the "+" and try and create a schedule I receive the same message and the schedule fails to save. What is the solution to this problem? Thanks in advance to anyone that solves my problem.
Options
5 Reply
Unable to synchronize the time.
2017-12-07 21:20:44
I’m having the same issue. Everything had been working perfectly two days ago, but we had a couple of power flickers yesterday and now the schedule section is t working. The device time seems to have reset to January 1,2000. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I haven’t tried resetting the he105 mini plugs yet, but I’m hoping that isn’t the only possible resolution. If I have to do that every time the power flickers I might as well just return them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Options
Re:iOS Kasa error when trying to use schedule
2017-12-08 14:17:24
I think you don't need to reset the plug, just force to synch the device time again(tap Settings on home page>change Time Zone and then change back).
Options
2017-12-08 22:33:40
Thank you for the suggestion Anton L.Z., but under the device settings it doesn’t allow me to change the time zone either. In fact, the only things that I can change are under the Device Controls section (Remote Control, Device Name, Device Icon). Nothing in the Device Time or Device Info sections can be selected or modified. Any other suggestions? Perhaps a change to the firmware can fix this issue?
Options
2017-12-11 17:47:40
Sorry not expressd accurately. What I mean is to change the time zone of Kasa account to what you want.
Options
2017-12-11 19:46:39
That worked! Thank you so much for all of your help!
Options