Bug Report

Since the update I can't add an offset in the schedule for sunrise/sunset , could before?
By Howi · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
41Views
6Replies
Why do I get the following error message when there is no link included in the post or title??? I tried to move the error message so you could see the rest of the content..but I assure you I have no l
By KIdSquid · Latest post a week ago by KIdSquid
0Helpful
60Views
4Replies
All my Smart Actions and Scenes, GONE My scenes are all gone today after opening the app. I am running 3.1.2 on ios16.1.1. What happened? This morning the shortcut worked. few hours later tried again
By Chancleta · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
120Views
7Replies
After Kasa Smart app was updated in the Apple App store to v3.0.0, all Scenes and Smart Actions have stopped working. Note that all devices (smart bulbs, smart plugs, cameras) can still be controlled
By npapanik · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BryanM
8Helpful
813Views
18Replies
Hello. I have 46 Kasa devices (44 switches + 2 plugs) in my house. The issue below happens randomly across the 44 dimmers (not yet noticed on the 2 plugs). Sometimes after using a scene to turn off de
BUG REPORT
By Chancleta · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Chancleta
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I have the KL400L5 light strip and I'm using the Kasa app on my phone to control the lights. I chose the model of KL430 for the bug report since that is the closest I could find. Sometimes the App wil
By Jethro65 · Latest post 2022-11-06 07:26:28 by Paul_Michael
4Helpful
852Views
17Replies
Hello yesterday I came home and app was updated to 3.0.1 it seems that for every click in the app it freezes for like 5-10 sec per example if I change tabs it worked very smooth before the app update
By Guillaume12345 · Latest post 2022-10-20 06:48:45 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
71Views
5Replies
As per the other thread about iOS, v3.0.2 does break Scenes on Android. The [enforced] upgrade has the same effect across 4 android devices, running 3 versions of Android Base state What TV running (b
Bug
By RomseyGuy · Latest post 2022-10-08 09:08:03 by Solla-topee
8Helpful
575Views
16Replies
Model is KS200, not available from pull down. We had a brief two second power outage and afterwards the KS200 switch was turned on. The additional problem is that we have a off timer on that light of
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
I'm trying to add a Smart Action but the application tells me that the are "no devices yet", except I have a Kasa Spot EC60 (which in your documentation is a supported device) connected on the app. I
By Concerned · Latest post 2022-08-08 23:48:40 by Concerned
0Helpful
97Views
3Replies