Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Kasa Smart Plug Announcements and Matter Availability TP-Link had previously announced its participation and involvement with the Matter Protocol. We are EXTREMELY excited to announce a slew of matter
OfficialHighlighted ThreadCES 2023
3Helpful
173Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: KP125(US) 1.0 ( Kasa devices that support Apple HomeKit) ; IOS version Kasa APP Issue Description: KP125 ( supports HomeKit ) can not be configured in Kasa app, errors out 'Un
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-11-13 05:14:24 by want2beunique
1Helpful
1351Views
1Replies
I've searched online both on TP-Links site and on other vendor websites. I cannot seem to tell what the differences in features or anything whatsoever between the EP25 smart plug with energy monitorin
Energy Monitoring
By MC-509 · Latest post Monday by kasauser1234
11Helpful
3379Views
5Replies
So I recently ordered 16 of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Slim Energy Monitoring - EP25P4 (US) Ver: 1.6. I am having a HECK of a time trying to get them setup. Router Information Archer AX6000 v1.0 - Firm
Setup Issue
By Castaspella · Latest post Monday by Riley_S
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I am using a Kasa Smart Plug. I formerly used Wyze Smart Plugs which had a "History" button to see usage (on / Off times). Does Kasa have this feature ?
Smart Actions
By tlhutch4 · Latest post Thursday by Riley_S
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
If you didn't hear... Kasa has begun to support Apple HomeKit! This means that you can spend less time setting your product up for multiple environments and can spend more time exploring ways to use y
OfficialEnergy Monitoring
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by glgeek
19Helpful
7298Views
24Replies
If I lose wifi will my schedule still run?
ScheduleTimer
By asadowsky · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
TP-LINK: FYI, the EP10 IS a Kasa Smart Plug, not a Smart Bulb. Where I want to use this plug the networks are either open or they use WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise, neither of which this plug supports. I don't
By mgsholaas · Latest post a week ago by UserH3nry
2Helpful
108Views
2Replies
Have failed EP!0. WiFi works, has been reset. App shows switch changing states, and I hear internal relay clicking. However, something failed internally. Switch won't power off load (two computer moni
By dafish · Latest post a week ago by dafish
1Helpful
53Views
2Replies
Started playing with Home Assistant and having no luck with my EP10 Smart Plugs.I have three EP10’s and none are discoverable. Manually entering the IP addresses did not work either. They are connecte
By JerryInTellico · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JerryInTellico
0Helpful
72Views
2Replies