Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

I have a pantry in between two cabinets and I want to run these light strips under one cabinet, through the pantry and continue under the other set of cabinets. I dont want/need any lights inside the
Feature Request
By Nickp001 · Latest post Yesterday by AMLS
96Helpful
7767Views
45Replies
I have a few KL130s and - except recently this one - they work fine. But this one I noticed was on in the morning when it was supposed to be off as per my schedule. So I fiddled with the schedule - no
By gunterzielke · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
42Views
3Replies
I have Kasa lights and switches throughout the house and finally purchased under-cabinet lighting. We typically set our bulbs at 2700K, but the KL400 does not have an option within the app to select a
By MattyK312 · Latest post a week ago by DevinPomsilijr
0Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Edited: I updated the Kasa app last night to 3.1.2 and none of my Siri shortcuts that reference Kasa devices and switches work. They have a note: "! This action won't be supported in future versions o
By My_Screen_Name · Latest post 2 weeks ago by scoutodin
6Helpful
445Views
17Replies
Hello. I have the following problem with my bulb: After about 5 minutes of being switched on and being in warm or cold light, it starts to make a strange flickering between various colors, after a few
By Gsilva · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
When the KL430 light strip is connected to power the white wave effect is executed. Does anyone know how I can remove this power up effect? I would like the light strip to immediately turn blue when p
KL430
By tronengineer · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hi All, I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who's having this issue with kl110 not connecting to WiFi. I have SSIDs running on router and a dedicate WiFi router, none of them can connect. I bought
By Elevate · Latest post 3 weeks ago by gc22
0Helpful
180Views
4Replies
Is it possible to use the built-in energy monitoring feature of the KP125 smart plug? I want to use them to monitor things things like washer, dryer and sump pump status. But I can't find a way to sen
Smart ActionsEnergy Usage
By kb4mdz
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
After 2 years I had to do a total reset due to wifi disconnects. Now I'm not sure but is the little wifi light supposed to stay lit solid green. My newer model goes out after 30 seconds of set up. If
By jvk-of-md · Latest post 2022-12-17 00:38:15 by jvk-of-md
0Helpful
100Views
2Replies
I've searched and see many requests going back to 2019 at least, to be able to apply one schedule to a group of devices rather than each individual device through the app. Why is this so hard to add?
By User5 · Latest post 2022-12-13 13:55:35 by Vapian
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies