Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

Our line of Smart LED strips has changed dramatically over the last few years, and our teams are interested in hearing what features, styles, and scenarios you find most useful. This is a difficult to
OfficialFeature RequestLighting Effects
0Helpful
205Views
0Replies
I need to change my email address for this account. How can I do it, call someone?
By Caseyb · Latest post Yesterday by Runningbird
2Helpful
176Views
1Replies
How on earth does one change email address for Kasa devices. This has been raised many times so there must be a solution by now.
Feature Request
By Kalulu · Latest post Yesterday by Runningbird
3Helpful
269Views
1Replies
My smart bulb used to work great with Alexa. I could control both the brightness and power without a hitch. Around 8-12 or more months ago, I suddenly couldn't control the brightness level anymore. I
Amazon AlexaLighting Effectsbrightness
By Gkay95
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a KL135 smart bulb. I have had it several years, but it stopped working automatically (it still works manually: the light turns on when the lightswitch is on, but the light will not follow
Setup and Configuration
By Gusher · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Gusher
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
ALL my Tp-Link devices are working just fine...however, neither the app on my iPhone or iPad recognizes ANY of them. I have rebopted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing. The thought of red
By MsMph
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
I have the KL430 but the light strips are starting to fail and I'd like to replace them. The KL430E isn't in stock or available at any online store that I check. I'm beginning to think it isn't produc
By vbPhil
0Helpful
264Views
0Replies
An fascinating discussion will probably be worth comment. I do believe that you simply write on this topic, may well often be a taboo subject but usually individuals are there are not enough to commun
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
All devices are offline or unavailable. I have plugs and bulbs I have rebooted my iPhone.
Remote Control
0Helpful
81Views
0Replies
I have a Kasa smart bulb (kl125), it has worked perfect for almost 2 years now. The light bulb itself still works, but now all of a sudden it will not connect to my WiFi any more so I am no longer abl
By Lexi779 · Latest post 2024-05-12 21:32:44 by takis7
2Helpful
574Views
4Replies