Feature Requests

Feature Requests

Votes
Please add a way to set Activity Zones for Person detection. My D130 doorbell detects people walking by on the sidewalk even with the sensitivity set to the lowest (1). I am not sure why the sensitivi
By craigify · Latest post 2024-03-14 22:24:25 by RRR1
171Views
3Replies

Votes
In the mobile app under cameras there are modes. Currently only Home and Away are there. I would like the ability of adding more custom Modes. Please
By rickister · Latest post 2024-03-07 17:37:38 by Riley_S
110Views
3Replies

Votes
The D130 seems to not generate any ONVIF event when the doorbell button is pressed. It would be great if this was added, as without it ONVIF support is not terribly useful for a doorbell camera.
54Views
0Replies

Votes
PLEASE UPVOTE THIS!!! Been waiting for dark mode for too long and i know i am not the only one! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
167Views
0Replies

Votes
I would like to see a feature added to the Kasa app that allows users to receive a notification when a smart home device loses power. In particular, the very affordable nature of Kasa Smart Plug Minis
92Views
0Replies

Votes
Ideally, you'd be able to add several smart control rules. 1) If light is triggered by motion then do... 2) If light is triggered by manual switch single tap then do... 3) If light is triggered by man
88Views
0Replies

Votes
Yet another request to allow for custom icons for devices! This exists in the Kasa app, why not in the Tapo app? Thanks!
By Nesher
99Views
0Replies

Votes
Are there any plans to enable / allow the Tapo camera video streams play directly within the Google Home app rather than having to "cast" it to a Chromecast enabled device? My Arlo cameras show their
By CoKro · Latest post 2023-10-19 12:01:29 by CoKro
211Views
2Replies

Votes
For all smart plugs, smart power strips, outlets etc. A screen to easily see all smart devices and total power usage for each device plus totals at the bottom over a set electricity billing cycle. Sug
By TechieTrucker · Latest post 2023-05-09 08:21:59 by Solla-topee
250Views
1Replies

Votes
What is a soft reset How do reconnect to my lights And do I stop them flashing 3 times when I turn them on?
By DarkSlice · Latest post 2023-03-01 01:56:27 by Riley_S
502Views
3Replies