App & Integrations

App & Integrations

Tags

Label

Tapo Lighting Effects 2.0 with 70 Unique Preset Lighting Effects With the latest update to your Tapo light strips and the Tapo App, you can take advantage of the 2.0 Lighting Platform from Tapo! With
0Helpful
248Views
0Replies
One of the key focuses this year at CES was our line of Tapo products, whether it be the latest improvements made to Night Vision technology, the release of our new Doorbells, or the first look at the
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-03-11 21:29:20 by Adpocalyptic
4Helpful
1811Views
15Replies
Ready to Meet the New Tapo 3.0 App? We are extremely excited to announce the latest major app update for Tapo. This update brings a streamlined design and experience, new automation modes, widgets, gr
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-11-12 19:25:18 by 6VB
4Helpful
2836Views
14Replies
Matter: The Next Big Step for Smart Devices Over the next few months, you may start hearing a lot more about new technologies that will change smart homes forever. This is a result of the Matter Proto
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-12-16 17:27:54 by Riley_S
4Helpful
5232Views
8Replies
What are Local Smart Actions / Automations? The Tapo H100 has recently been updated with a few exciting features, such as support for Local Smart Actions – allowing for more reliable and quicker-react
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-20 20:12:41 by Riley_S
1Helpful
666Views
2Replies
What is Sub-GHz Communication? Many of the newest sensors and devices from Tapo are able to take advantage of TP-Links Sub-GHz technology to bring new features, functionality, and product types to use
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-08-26 22:43:52 by H242
0Helpful
2012Views
2Replies
Hello! When I add a device in the Tapo app, then "Discover Devices" with Alexa, the device is added to the Alexa app as expected. However, when I add a Room in the Tapo app and then Discover Devices w
Amazon Alexa
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
Could we please get some improvements to the Cameras tab/screen? A current snapshot of each active camera when you enter the screen would be useful. Move the inactive cameras (those in privacy mode) t
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
Associated FAQ and Guide: How to Use the Detection Features of Kasa and Tapo Cameras Across all TP-Link cameras, you will find a variety of AI-based event triggers. To the right, you can find the Dete
0Helpful
340Views
0Replies
Can i extract the data from tapo apps? Hi. I already purchase door sensor and i need download/extract data from the apps? i hope it is possible. Thanks.
1Helpful
58Views
0Replies