App & Integrations

App & Integrations

Matter: The Next Big Step for Smart Devices Over the next few months, you may start hearing a lot more about new technologies that will change smart homes forever. This is a result of the Matter Proto
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-12-16 17:27:54 by Riley_S
3Helpful
3998Views
8Replies
What is Sub-GHz Communication? Many of the newest sensors and devices from Tapo are able to take advantage of TP-Links Sub-GHz technology to bring new features, functionality, and product types to use
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-08-26 22:43:52 by H242
0Helpful
1295Views
2Replies
I have combined my Kasa devices with the Tapo app and there were a few things I learned along the way. The Kasa app had 14 smart plugs, lights, switches, and 1 EC70 camera. This app was logged into a
By JerryInTellico · Latest post 12 hours ago by MahYai
2Helpful
149Views
3Replies
I have set up two "homes" in my Tapo app, and each "home" has a few devices. I needed to move some device from one "home" to the other, but the only thing I found in the device setting is to change "l
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
We have multiple Tapo cameras for outdoor use, wifi and battery powered. After charging them recently, all of them are still showing offline on my significant other's app on his phone. My app is fine
By Jmbhome · Latest post Thursday by Riley_S
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies
Ready to Meet the New Tapo 3.0 App? We are extremely excited to announce the latest major app update for Tapo. This update brings a streamlined design and experience, new automation modes, widgets, gr
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by 6VB
4Helpful
1464Views
14Replies
Hello, Tapo App (pesently version 3.0.19) feedback. The rotation lock to having to use this app in portrait mode is rather irritating. It would also be nice having many more options of device icons. T
By SGH99
0Helpful
64Views
0Replies
Tips for a Matter and HomeKit-Compatible Network, Troubleshooting Local and Hub-Based Setup Recently, we have seen the release of many Wi-Fi devices supporting Hub-Based or Third-Party Control, such a
0Helpful
190Views
0Replies
Creating Virtual Switches in SmartThings Thanks to user @mgudites for sharing this useful feature! Not only did they share a super useful feature, but they were able to control their Kasa Devices usin
2Helpful
1586Views
0Replies