Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Welcome to the Forum for Tapo Smart Cameras! While cameras are often a starting point for home security, added smart home connectivity makes them some of the most versatile smart devices due to their
Official
0Helpful
192Views
0Replies
*Thank You For Your Feedback! The Survey is Available until June 15th; Feel Free to provide additional recommendations in the comments below. Tapo Smart Locks: Help Determine the Features and Design o
0Helpful
190Views
0Replies
New Tapo Sub-GHz Camera Accessories - Battery and Solar Panel Tapo A200: Solar Panel for Battery-Powered Sub-GHz Cameras Currently Compatible with the Tapo C400, C420, and C425 Provide Non-Stop Power
Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-08-25 22:38:08 by H242
0Helpful
1141Views
1Replies
New Solar-Powered Security Camera Kit Available Now! Limited Time: Save 15% at Launch with Code 15TPSOLARCAM on Amazon We are proud to announce the release of the first of the solar cameras first show
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by JEP1950
0Helpful
352Views
5Replies
attempting to use 512gb micro sd card and everytime I format it in the app. I get a voice msg "there is a problem with the sd card" and on the settings it says "This card's unusually expanded capacity
SD CardMicroSD card
0Helpful
1Views
0Replies
I'm wondering if someone can point me in a direction to see if this is possible. My camera is set up to catch my dogs if they are doing something wrong. I have motion detection on to follow them if th
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
Note: I had to post this under model C125 since C120 was not listed as an option. I have a new Tapo C120 camera and flashed the firmware to the latest version 1.1.15 Build 240516 Rel.68711n. My use ca
ONVIF / RTSPMotion Detection / Activity Zones
By Secured · Latest post 15 hours ago by dw07
1Helpful
76Views
1Replies
I'm trying to take advantage of Prime Day and need (minimum) a wireless doorbell (preferably with long battery life, easily rechargable, and lots of featues). What would be my best options? I'd also v
Device SharingNight VisionShopping
By BlueGrits · Latest post Yesterday by BlueGrits
3Helpful
93Views
6Replies
My two Tapo C425 cameras work very well during the day and detect people outside my house flawlessly. At night, however, they do not detect people. I looked at all the settings and I don't understand
Motion Detection / Activity Zones
By Toyon1
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
I would like to handle mition detection on the camera using the ONVIF compliant capabilities of the c120. Can the c120 handle motion detection signalling to a 3rd party device such as Agent DVR, a sof
By Ray_H · Latest post Tuesday by Secured
6Helpful
150Views
3Replies