xam247LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Beta Test/ Beta Social
By xam247 Monday

Personal DDoS attacks?

One thing that is advertised as part of the HomeShield subscription is DDoS Prevention. As someone working in the software and internet space, I've not heard that personal, targeted DDoS attacks are c
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By xam247 a week ago

Where is Home Shield?

I sucessfully purchased the HomeShield trial but now what? I don't see anywhere new that says HomeShield or where I can access the features included in that package. I see nothing new under HomeCare o
Beta Test/ Beta Social
By US_Beta a week ago

Please let us know if you receive the beta samples

Old friends, Your AX90/X90 beta samples were shipped out 10-16-2020 if you receive it, please let me know. If you want to know your tracking number, send an email to me. TP-Link US team
/ Bug / Issue
By Jeppo 2020-03-05 05:11:33

Re:Outdoor use?

I’m not sure that the specs really answer the question of whether the camera is designed for damp locations. If the camera is mounted under a soffit and is hit by rain (likely to happen with wind), wi
/ Bug / Issue
By US_Beta 2020-01-22 02:28:30

Re:Guest network can't connect to internet

@xam247 1. Does your homecare on when it happens? 2. Does your cell phone can get online when it connects to the guest network? 3. Does your wap3 on when it happens? Try turn those off any changes
Beta Test/ Bug / Issue
By rockadyl 2020-01-16 19:16:58

Forum Issue: Not Receiving Email Notifications

I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue but I do not get email notifications when I've been mentioned or replied to in the forums. It appears that my settings are correctly configured