Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Emptying When Connected To Dock Troubleshooting Guide This Article Applies To Tapo RV10 Plus Tapo RV20 Plus Tapo RV20 Mop Plus Tapo RV30 Plus Tapo RV30C Plus Phenomenon Descripti
Auto EmptyCleaning Performance
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
396Views
6Replies
Tapo Robot Vacuum Not Charging This article provides useful suggestions and troubleshooting guidance for the issue of Tapo Robot Vacuum being unable to charge. If you're experiencing a similar problem
ChargingOfficialHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
899Views
0Replies
With unlimited expectations, we are pleased to announce that the Tapo RV30 and Tapo RV30 Plus, the new generation of Tapo robot vacuums, are launched and meet everyone! Featured with doubled suction p
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-06-11 18:23:16 by Mandas
1Helpful
1559Views
3Replies
Hour robot vacuum cleaner, which we've had for almost 2 months, has started to make strange turns and spin around sometimes without any obstacles in its way. And it doesn't move in straight lines like
By Waagaard · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
147Views
5Replies
My Tapo RV30C stopped working. The "dock" button pulses green regardless of if it's on the dock or not. It shows up as offline on my app. I've tried to reset it nothing happens and the light keeps fla
By MFranks · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
112Views
5Replies
So all was well with the RV30C Mop for about a week. Then the fluid started to not be released when cleaning. If I removed the mop whilst cleaning an reinstalled then it would work. I cleaned the cont
By stxtmxn · Latest post Monday by Debbiehl
2Helpful
1179Views
14Replies
This problem applies to every TP-link product I have. Because of poor internet connectivity I have gone to Starlink. They all recognize Starlink Wi-Fi (6) but when it comes to pairing the "correct" pa
By Modougall · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
I'm having issues where my RV30 Plus will not always hoover right up under the kitchen cupboards and right up to the kickboards. They're all the same height, there's sufficient height for the robot to
kickboards
By Arfa · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
The device keeps telling me no mop is installed. I have filled the water tank and installed the mop head. Still no joy.
By Joe701 · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hi, I am having mapping issues with RV30 PLUS. After every full home cleaning, map is getting shifted or rotating. Is it possible to save a map and load again. example:
By whiteface · Latest post a week ago by Arfa
0Helpful
396Views
6Replies