Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I can connect to the OpenVPN Server configured with Omada Controller, but I can't access the local network I configured my Client-to-site VPN access and I can connect well (I am testing the connection
VPN
By Jenlink · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
0Helpful
87Views
3Replies
Hello, I am having problems of not being able to boot using IPv4 PXE when I'm trying to load the operating system image onto a laptop from my MDT/WDS server. It is however getting an IP address from t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksPXE
By HBEN1603 · Latest post a week ago by KimcheeGUN
0Helpful
76Views
4Replies
Hi there, I have set up my office network based on ER7206 router and SG2428P switch managed by Omada OC200 controller. I have created 4 VLANs where one of them has a Windows 2016 server with Microsoft
Port ForwardingVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Ilmars · Latest post a week ago by Ilmars
0Helpful
84Views
2Replies
Hi All, Any help install omada controller in ubuntu server 20.04? is there a steps? Appreciate your help.
Controller Installation
By YwwwSht · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
I recently enabled the Built-in RADIUS feature on the Omada Controller for testing purposes, and the deployment was successful. However, after removing the authorized clients and disabling Port Forwar
Built-in RADIUS
By choymits · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
As a first-time Omada user, I have several inquiries about setting up a network for a student hostel accommodating 60-80 students. The goal is to use Omada's Hotspot Manager feature for a captive port
By Yash_Kanawjia · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
see the title, why did the previous post got locked?
By IIIdefconIII · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
53Views
3Replies
After a failed attempt at moving all devices into a Management VLAN (a while back), I was up for giving it another try. I reread some of the docs, browsed the forums about this matter. Beyond the effo
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By EricPerl · Latest post a week ago by EricPerl
1Helpful
162Views
4Replies
Hi, I have installed sophos as router and DHCP server with a few VLANs. It works well for clients but my switches are not getting DHCP address from Sophos. What should I setup? I had set up all VLANs
By EC891 · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
I have bought some Omada devices, so also OC200 I started app Omada, but when scanned it say's device is offline so i put in the code, but it keeps the same. I tried severe times reset, most of the ti
By bonestaak · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies