Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

I've been going through links here in the forum where it is generally mentioned that the decoding capacity of an NVR is solely related to its ability to push video out through its video interfaces (VG
VIGI NVRNetwork Connectivity
By scott1981 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
88Views
7Replies
I use Starlink to access the Internet. My internet connection according to the Network set up screen is "Connected to the internet". UPnP is showing as inactive. Platform Access to VIGI VMS is on but
VIGI NVRNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By TonyP2000 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TonyP2000
0Helpful
132Views
2Replies
Dear Colleagues, My VIGI C440 have a bad sound output speaker after a year usage. Already upgrade the firmware but the speaker sound still bad. I use this VIGI C440 only for indoor testing and demo pu
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFirmware
By OmYudhanto · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hello! I have a 5pc's of TP-LINK VIGI C340 2.0 cameras around our house (2.8mm, 4mm and 6mm), with POE power supply from VIGI NVR1008H-8P(UN) 1.0. The 7/24 recording working flawlessly on the NVR. As
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFTP
By CeruzaUR · Latest post 3 weeks ago by CeruzaUR
1Helpful
133Views
2Replies
Hi Can VIGI C540-4G connect via wifi or only wired ethernet or 4G? I can connect to the wired and 4G but not the wifi. Please advise. Thank you Joe
VIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By GJ13 · Latest post 2024-04-12 01:44:43 by Clive_A
1Helpful
77Views
1Replies
Hello there, I'm integrating a TP-Link PTZ camera with custom web UI. I've come across the VIGI C540-W and Tapo C212 models, both of which support pan-tilt and ONVIF. However, their documentation does
VIGI CameraOVNIF/RTSPNetwork ConnectivitySecurity Manager
By pkb03 · Latest post 2024-04-07 03:27:51 by Clive_A
2Helpful
141Views
1Replies
I have just purchased this camera and am new to all of this, so could be user error, but I have added my camera into the VIGI Security Manager twice, once into Local Account and once into my TP-Link I
VIGI CameraSecurity ManagerNetwork Connectivity
By Brad96 · Latest post 2024-03-22 01:59:32 by Clive_A
0Helpful
453Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I am trying to get my camera (VIGI C240) to use the smart events to count the cars in front of my house. With the new firmware I should be able to upload pictures to an FTP. But someho
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFTP
By Poedersuiker · Latest post 2024-03-15 13:33:10 by Poedersuiker
0Helpful
206Views
4Replies
We have confirmed that you can connect the camera and PC directly to the NVR and view the camera images. However, when I installed an NVR and a camera in a remote location using a gateway that allows
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityVIGI NVR
By 80Naoya · Latest post 2024-03-15 02:50:25 by 80Naoya
2Helpful
156Views
4Replies
Hello, I use VIGI NVR1008H and connected to a separate PoE switch for may cameras.When going to the cloud service tab in settings in VR, it show that it is connected to the internet. However, when try
VIGI NVRNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By Delvs · Latest post 2024-03-14 01:12:15 by Clive_A
0Helpful
137Views
1Replies