Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, we have an issue with our internet setup. When we have no internet on wifi, we test to see if there is internet via lan cable on our TP link omada router. If there is still no internet, we test
Network Connectivity
By Marck_Paolo · Latest post 2024-04-13 12:33:12 by Pascal
0Helpful
166Views
3Replies
Giving up is not an option! Does anyone perhaps think they have an answer to an earlier question regarding the forwarding of VLAN's provided by the ISP via WAN to LAN? TP-Link Router ER605V2 ( WAN =>
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By Hejacon · Latest post 2024-04-12 19:04:37 by Hejacon
3Helpful
194Views
4Replies
Hi all, I have multiple vlans defined on the router. I have an access control rule that allows traffic from vlan 1 to vlan 1000 and all services I can ping all vlan's gateways I can ping a device from
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
The issue " Option 66 does not get passed on to dhcp clients. " is still open but comments are closed. Is there a plan to support this in Omada? It's clearly a useful functionality that is not working
Network ConnectivityRoutingFirmware UpdateDHCP Service
By odyodyodys · Latest post 2024-04-11 08:50:05 by odyodyodys
2Helpful
184Views
3Replies
I am having problems configuring the attached scenario, After resetting Motorola MG7550 and the Verizon Internet Gateway CR200a to factory defaults, and also the ER605, I can't get this network to do
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
I finally got the 8411 working in Omada now I am finding the issues I could not see My download speed has dropped significantly, I am getting right at about normal on upload, but download is the issue
Network ConnectivityController Related
0Helpful
130Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Background: If you hope to block YouTube or any kind of domain for safety or parental purposes, you should know how to properly find out its domains and sub
OfficialNetwork Connectivity
2Helpful
63Views
0Replies
Hello Guys I have created a network for approx 1700 users in our campus. I m using er8411 router for that. Created 2 Vlans on router ( Dhcp enabled) Vlan1 ( For desktop computers on Lan, IP range 10.6
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityGateway ACL
By Chandansatpola · Latest post 2024-03-15 01:28:04 by Clive_A
1Helpful
152Views
1Replies
Would like to know is there anyway or guide i can create a connection from others branches to connect to HQ. The topology. ISP modem -> ER707-M2 -> Server So outside of HQ, user are required to connec
VPNNATRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By KengFee · Latest post 2024-03-14 09:29:10 by Clive_A
0Helpful
132Views
1Replies
Hi Guys, I'm having trouble to set my ER605 Router to suppert multiple Networks to rout Traffic between the Netzworks. I Have setup three networks on the ER605 - WAN 192.168.1.0 on ER605-Port 1 with i
RoutingNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACL
By MyDecoAtHome · Latest post 2024-03-14 07:17:15 by Clive_A
0Helpful
188Views
3Replies