EAP Controller over Wine on 32bit Ubuntu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-01 01:53:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the problem that I want to run the EAP software on an older laptop with Ubuntu, the problem: The laptop has only a 32bit CPU.
1. Question: Why is the software not for linux 32bit but for Windows?
2. Question: When running under Wine, the software is started but at the start comes after a while the message "Error: fail to start Mongo DB server". Except Ubuntu reports "system errors" and the irgentwas does not fit (on the error messages is nothing closer to it). With much to do and do the software then but nevertheless, but I must always help with the e.g. Start the system.

Is there a solution for this? I would like to run the software easily without problems ...

PS: sorry for possibly wrong words or grammar, this text is translated;

Thanks in advance!:cool:
Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP Controller over Wine on 32bit Ubuntu
2017-09-01 10:08:14

Creative! wrote

With much to do and do the software then but nevertheless, but I must always help with the e.g. Start the system.

Sounds to me that the automatic start just lasts too long until timeout occurs. If this is the reason for not starting flawlessly on your laptop, this would also answer question #1.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
Re:EAP Controller over Wine on 32bit Ubuntu
2017-09-01 10:24:08
check the hard disk, the remain space shall lager than 4GB
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 850

Replies: 2