Plz help me!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Plz help me!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Plz help me!
Plz help me!
2018-12-30 12:12:02

Hi. 

I set up the camera successfully yesterday. everything worked well. I left home and could still watch the house. Then I unplug the power cable to move the camera to other place I wanted. Then it started problem. My TP-Link router is working well. Iphone connected the wifi. Ethernet cable bind the router with camera again. Tried push and hold WPS 5s, it didn't work. What should I do to set up it successfully. It's flashing red whenever power is on 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Plz help me!
2018-12-30 18:53:50 - last edited 2019-01-02 09:15:33

interesting too

Options
Re:Plz help me!
2019-01-03 17:50:32

Hi,

Connect your camera with your modem/router by RJ45 cable (not Wifi), put power plug and then press WPS/RESET button for about 15 sec. This will reset your camera to factory settings. Then login to your camera by internet browser (192.168.... - the best way to check your camera IP adress is to chec it on your router in section "connected device"). Then recofigure your camera using internet browser. If you will have problem to connect to camera by internet browser try first connect using the tpCamera app (when camera is conneced with router/modem RJ45 cable you should can do ths wothout poblem).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 629

Replies: 2

Related Articles