cant log in to repeater setting page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-03 22:26:13
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i did install my wifi repeater and connected it successfully to my main router, but now i want to change some setings in it but when i put the IP adress in adress bar (192.168.0.254), i always get the "This site can’t be reached" error message? Help

Options
1 Reply
Re:cant log in to repeater setting page
2019-04-04 02:20:37

Hi,

For your information, the IP address has changed after the initial setup, it is not 192.168.0.254 anymore, instead, it is assigned by the main router. That is why you can not access it with 192.168.0.254. 

It is suggested to find the current IP address of the extender in the web interface of the main router first, and then you can use it to login to change settings. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Bayo4755 wrote

i did install my wifi repeater and connected it successfully to my main router, but now i want to change some setings in it but when i put the IP adress in adress bar (192.168.0.254), i always get the "This site can’t be reached" error message? Help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1924

Replies: 1

Related Articles