Opening of Archer C20 Ports v4.0 <W>

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-11 11:07:15
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v600f.0 Build 180428 Rel.53390n
Hello everyone!
This being extremely disganting to understand the working of the virtual server for opening ports for the model Archer c20 see. 4.0 <W>. I got in touch with the support of my country and the same went to the most advanced support because neither they know how to proceed.
I need to open ports for access to devices via the internet and I'm not successful!
My scenery:
DHCP Range: 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.199

All devices are with fixed ip, out of range of dhcp, the devices are with ip in the range 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.20.

I opened the ports on the virtual server but it did not work.

Contacting my parent's support I was informed that I would have to reserve the ips on the dhcp for door opener to work. Ai I said, book as if the ip range is out of dhcp and the devices have ip fixed and are not assigned by dhcp. The attendant spoke good question, did not know to respond and spoke that had to send an email to the support 2 level.

Even then I went on the ip reservation and made the reservation for the ips out of the dhcp ip range and it still did not work.

Can anyone help to properly configure the virtual server of this router?

Missing my TP-link 841 wr, it works well on it!
Options
1 Reply
Re: Opening of Archer C20 Ports v4.0 <W>
2019-04-15 12:13:07

Hi,

Could you please try to set the IP range to the DHCP range of your router C20 and see what happens?

What is the port that you want to open for the door opener? Can you access to the door openner in local network other than Internet? Is there any error message when you access the door opener via Internet?

Please send us screenshot on status page and port forwarding--virtual server page of your router. We will help to check that.

Good day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 796

Replies: 1

Related Articles