TP- Link Deco Mesh M4R- Password issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-17 13:32:22
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190620 Rel. 45372

Cannot connect to the mesh network  as error message showing "Invalid Password" despite keying in the correct one. I have managed to connect all the phones and tablets via the QR reader, but cannot connect my PCs or Macs. Does anyone have any ideas how to overcome this one?

Kind regards,

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP- Link Deco Mesh M4R- Password issues
2019-09-18 00:56:34

@Manarkattu 

Please try to remove the profile on your PCs and Macs, instruction as below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/918/ for Windows 10

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/286/ for Mac

After that, reconnect your devices to the wireless and verify whether it works. 

If still the same, please disable fast roaming or customize the wireless settings to give it a go.

May it help and have a good day. 

Options
Re:TP- Link Deco Mesh M4R- Password issues
2020-12-22 14:40:37

@kevin 

Hi, I'm having the same issues on my TPLINK DECO M4R.

Where successfully configured all three of my DECO MESH, It worked for a while then when I tried to connect my other Phone it has "INCORRECT PASSWORD." When I checked on the app, its the same as I configured on the app and the one on the phone. Till now it still says like that, except if you are connected to LAN CABLE form the MESH it works, the issues is the Wireless devices that wants to connect and all lights are WHITE 'STEADY"

Hope you guys can help.

Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2596

Replies: 2

Related Articles