Netgear, ASUS, or TP-Link?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-11 05:14:55 - last edited 2019-11-12 06:04:20
Model: AD7200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Looking to move into the current century and start automating my home, set up the NAS, venture into Home Assistant as the platform. Price isn’t too much of an issue. I’m not a networking pro, but I’m not completely ignorant either. I am looking at: flats in kanjurmarg

TP-Link Archer AX11000

ASUS AX11000

Netgear Nighthawk AX12 flat for sale in chembur

My concern is quality of firmware and stability. I have no issue taking the time learning how to configure and set up the box properly. However I expect that once I’ve done this, it will remain set up and not need reboots.

I previously used a Nighthawk at my parents house and it has been rock solid - zero downtime in literally 3+ years at this point. But that was a long time ago, no idea if the quality is the same these days.

Thoughts on which to go with? Other alternatives I’m not considering?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Netgear, ASUS, or TP-Link?
2019-11-12 02:27:58

@jerrythomasjr 

You can refer to the spec or user manual to get more information about Archer AX11000.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax11000/

Cause we are not familiar with the other two devices, you can compare them and pick up one of them based on your actual network requests.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 1

Related Articles