OC200 FW Ver: 1.7.0 not updating DST time. Caused scheduled backup to fail.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC200 FW Ver: 1.7.0 not updating DST time. Caused scheduled backup to fail.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
29 Reply
Re:OC200 FW Ver: 1.7.0 not updating DST time. Caused scheduled backup to fail.
2021-03-11 10:46:06

Dear @papayeya,

Since a lot of customers mentioned they have the same issue. It is your job to go to your R&D department and ask them to fux the damn problem.

Stop asking users for the same problem details.

Your device has issues go do your job and fix it.

With the new controller update I thought it will be resolved. But sadly it is not.

Also some vouchers does not get expire.

I've already reported this to the R&D team and they are trying the best to figure out the problem.

Sorry to say that but replying with "the same problem" doesn't help to resolve the issue at all. It's necessary to check the problem details in case we overlook something or troubleshoot in wrong direction from the beginning.

In fact, the problem you mentioned is not universally occurring, and we failed to reproduce the issue on our side which makes it hard to fix it quickly. Sorry for any trouble caused if you are suffering from the problem, we appreciate more feedback and cooperation to help figure out the issue. Thank you for your kind understanding.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-03-13 12:34:55

@Fae 

It is a universal issue. A lot of ppl are complaining about the same issue.

I gave you the credentials to my OC200 u should capture the problem.

Date of the vouchers are not accurate. This is the issue.

Options
2021-03-16 12:35:53

Dear @papayeya,

It is a universal issue. A lot of ppl are complaining about the same issue.

I gave you the credentials to my OC200 u should capture the problem.

Date of the vouchers are not accurate. This is the issue.

The initial problem discussed in this post is about the DST time(summertime), causing the Auto Backup and Schedule function to fail, and it has been fixed in OC200 1.7.1.  

For the problem that the system date of OC200 doesn't change along with the incorrect voucher date, it is a different issue.

Since it cannot be reproduced in the lab, the R&D team has made a debug firmware to collect more information for further analysis. If you are willing to help us with further debug, please feel free to message me.

How to debug: TP-Link support team will arrange your convenient time to run the remote session with you and install the debug firmware.

To those who may suffer from the problem, we encourage you to give us feedback and try debugging with us so that we can have a chance to figure out the problem. Thank you so much for your great cooperation and patience.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-03-30 09:49:31

I'm having the same issue.

OC200 1.0

1.7.4 Build 20210118 Rel.72627

Time doesn't update after change to summertime.

Configured a time server, but this doesn't make a difference...

Options
2021-04-01 03:11:54

Dear @SWIL, @TechsupportBR,

To figure out the issue that the OC200 system date doesn't change,

I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support team who will contact you with your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to the email box for follow-up. Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience.

Options
2021-04-01 19:11:19

@Fae 

Thanks for your reply I already answered them.

Options
2021-08-12 21:19:28

Was this ever resolved? I have the exact same issue.  Everyday it's July 17th. I can't view any history or insight because it only saves info for the current day. Vouchers do not work either. 

Options
2021-08-13 00:19:01

@Ben123 

Nop not yet

Options
2021-08-19 05:53:42

Dear @Ben123,

Ben123 wrote

Was this ever resolved? I have the exact same issue.  Everyday it's July 17th. I can't view any history or insight because it only saves info for the current day. Vouchers do not work either. 

To better assist you, I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further investigation.

They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

Thank you so much for your great cooperation and patience!

Options
Related Articles