I cannot login in through TPlink Apps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-19 08:38:11 - last edited 2020-08-21 07:51:40
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 0.9.14.16 v0001.0 build 180614 Rel.4049n

I cannot login my credentials into your application. I used the correct information same with website login. It says wring username and password. But I did entered it correctly? What happens to the APPs it wont let me in! I already reinstalled but same issues? Ridiculous.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I cannot login in through TPlink Apps-Solution
2020-08-21 07:50:23 - last edited 2020-08-21 07:51:40

@Tripkoto 

Hello,

Please check the following info if Tether failed to log in TP-Link device:

1. Make sure it is the correct login username/password (admin/admin in default settings and this might be changed by yourself; if the TP-Link device is bound to a TP-Link ID, please check it as well). The username/password is the same as your login credentials for the web management page.

2. Make sure the TP-Link device is using the latest firmware.

3. Ensure it is in Router or Access Point mode.

4. Reboot the TP-Link device or restart the Tether app.

5. If the username/password is forgotten, please reset the device manually and use the default login credentials (admin/admin).

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I cannot login in through TPlink Apps-Solution
2020-08-21 07:50:23 - last edited 2020-08-21 07:51:40

@Tripkoto 

Hello,

Please check the following info if Tether failed to log in TP-Link device:

1. Make sure it is the correct login username/password (admin/admin in default settings and this might be changed by yourself; if the TP-Link device is bound to a TP-Link ID, please check it as well). The username/password is the same as your login credentials for the web management page.

2. Make sure the TP-Link device is using the latest firmware.

3. Ensure it is in Router or Access Point mode.

4. Reboot the TP-Link device or restart the Tether app.

5. If the username/password is forgotten, please reset the device manually and use the default login credentials (admin/admin).

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1

Related Articles