Cannot login to TP Link ID?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-28 20:44:40 - last edited 2022-11-01 05:49:43
Tags: #DDNS
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 000

Hello I am having issues connecting to TP Link ID to remove my DDNS and setup a new one.

I simply go to advanced and than to DDNS and the page does not load (see screenshot).

To clarify I am runing the setup like this

Modem-->Archer AX50-->TLSG108E-->Conected server, PC , Tv....

Router: 192.168.1.1

Switch: 192.168.1.2

PC: 192.168.1.3

Server: 192.168.1.4

On the server I am running PI-Hole however log is clean there is no blocking. I can even set disable blocking and still same issue appears..

After some research I did find a post saying that this is a problem due to the switch and that the PC should be connected DIRECTLY to the AX50?

Is this true or can someone shed some light what is wrong here?

Thanks!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot login to TP Link ID?-Solution
2022-11-01 05:48:56 - last edited 2022-11-01 05:49:43

Hello @Sashabencic 

Thank you very much for reaching out to us, and apologies for the late response.

We’re experiencing a service outage for our Cloud Server at the time when you failed to connect to your TP-Link account, and that has been fixed and recovered soon after. Please check to see if you can login to your TP-Link ID and configure to use the DDNS now.

At TP-Link, we pride ourselves on providing great service and apologize for any inconvenience this cloud service outage has caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, if you have questions or issues, please submit them at https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support, or comment below to let us know.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot login to TP Link ID?-Solution
2022-11-01 05:48:56 - last edited 2022-11-01 05:49:43

Hello @Sashabencic 

Thank you very much for reaching out to us, and apologies for the late response.

We’re experiencing a service outage for our Cloud Server at the time when you failed to connect to your TP-Link account, and that has been fixed and recovered soon after. Please check to see if you can login to your TP-Link ID and configure to use the DDNS now.

At TP-Link, we pride ourselves on providing great service and apologize for any inconvenience this cloud service outage has caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, if you have questions or issues, please submit them at https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support, or comment below to let us know.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 440

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles