Need new cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need new cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Need new cable
Need new cable
2020-08-30 20:55:39 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Sorry, I've had my router ages and have no idea how to find hardware version or any other details.

Tonight my naught rabbit chewed the power.cable so I need a new one urgently.

Need to buy one preferably from Amazon as I'll get it quicker.  

How do I find out what the hardware version is and the other thing it asked when I signed up?

All I can tell you is it has sim card slot, is 5g ready, my aim is 4g as we don't have 5g yet.  It's also 3g compatible. 

What do I need to type in Amazon search to get into show the power cables instead of the routers?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Need new cable-Solution
2020-09-09 02:21:35 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41

@Hazi1610 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

We could refer to the following link to find the similar product:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/

And since what you need is an Ethernet cable, normally cat5E, cat6 Ethernet cable would be fine.

Just in case , it the power adapter that you are talking about and at the back of the router, there would a label where you can see the power adapter size;

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Need new cable-Solution
2020-09-09 02:21:35 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41

@Hazi1610 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

We could refer to the following link to find the similar product:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/

And since what you need is an Ethernet cable, normally cat5E, cat6 Ethernet cable would be fine.

Just in case , it the power adapter that you are talking about and at the back of the router, there would a label where you can see the power adapter size;

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 1

Related Articles