CPE210 LAN not connecting to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-27 19:17:48
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.1 Build 20190620 Rel. 61487 (5553)

I have successfully set up one CPE in AP mode and another CPE in Client mode in my home office, and both connect as expected.

I moved CPE Client to my garage so I can connect arlo cameras to it wirelessly.

When I moved the CPE AP to outside of my house and connect an ethernet cable from the PoE port on the ac adapter to the CPE I the CPE powers on. Then I connect an ethernet cable from the LAN port on the ac adapter to my network switch or my wifi router, and the LAN light on the CPE does not light up.

This is driving my crazy. I cannot figure out what the issue is. Please HELP!

Let me know if there are specific screenshots or data needed to help troubleshoot.

Thanks for any assistance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 LAN not connecting to router
2020-10-04 08:39:44 - last edited 2020-10-04 08:39:56

Dear @cuevrojamez,

Then I connect an ethernet cable from the LAN port on the ac adapter to my network switch or my wifi router, and the LAN light on the CPE does not light up.

Please try a different cable. It's important to check the cable you are using, ensure the cable is in good quality.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 821

Replies: 1

Related Articles