can anyone help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

can anyone help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
can anyone help
can anyone help
2020-10-01 17:00:29
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

completly stunned with this one

i have just got a archer vr400 to replace bt homehub set it up ok got wireless but it will not connect to internet i have tried everything even sending it back and getting a new one but same problem wont connect ive checked everything spoke to bt line is ok but wont connect. i have got three lights on vr400 power, wifi,wifi thats it no dsl line light dont know what else to do  vr400 has got no settings in it from bt for obvious reasons.

Options
2 Reply
Re:can anyone help
2020-10-01 17:06:45 - last edited 2020-10-01 17:07:59

@pauljoe26 Just a quick look at the Archer and the BT HomeHub. Please note I am in the US so I may be off. Here in teh US, if you change the modem, you need to provide the ISP with the MAC address so they can allow it.

Options
Re:can anyone help
2020-10-03 06:43:14

@pauljoe26 

Good day.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Please refer to the following information:

1. at the back ot the VR400, which port is connected to the internet service provider, the DSL or LAN 4/WAN?

--If it is lan4/wan, please try to change the operation mode to wireless router model first;

2.who is your internet service provider and what kind of internet connection type does it require,dynamic IP or PPPoE?

--If it is PPPoE, does it require VLAN ID?

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 2

Related Articles