It says serial number not found

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-26 06:19:28 - last edited 2020-10-26 07:53:12
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When I tried to register the product it said 

Serial number cannot be found, please try again or 

Contact support?

I bought this router from amazon in India. When I read more about it, it said that I had to make sure that the product was from US. How do I make sure it is from US or not? The seller name was Appario ltd on amazon

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:It says serial number not found-Solution
2020-10-26 07:52:58 - last edited 2020-10-26 07:53:12

@Vedant09 

Hello, thanks for asking.

As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal if you are from India, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:It says serial number not found-Solution
2020-10-26 07:52:58 - last edited 2020-10-26 07:53:12

@Vedant09 

Hello, thanks for asking.

As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal if you are from India, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:It says serial number not found
2020-10-26 09:27:51

@Kevin_Z Ohkk Thank you very much.. I just thought that it was necessary to register the product after buying so I googled it right away.. Never mind and thank you very much once again

Options
Re:It says serial number not found
2020-10-26 09:50:34

@Vedant09 

I see, please keep your purchase receipt then in case you will need that for the future warranty.

Have a nice day~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 549

Replies: 3

Related Articles