Panasonic smart tv wont connect.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-30 22:16:43 - last edited 2020-11-05 10:17:40

I have a Panasonic smart tv.I dont beleive its android.My new.deco m5 won't connect with the tv.When i check in the menu it says I need to put in the USB for internet connection.Is my tv to old for deco to work?Can't get the USB any more so is why I'm trying deco.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Panasonic smart tv wont connect.-Solution
2020-11-05 10:17:26 - last edited 2020-11-05 10:17:40

@Jason71 

Hello, thanks for asking.

May I know how was this Panasonic smart TV working with the old router before, was it connected to the router via a USB cable? If that is the case, I'm afraid you cannot use it with the Deco M5, as there is no USB port on the Deco.

It is suggested to confirm with the TV support if it can connect to the wireless network or can connect to the router with Ethernet cable.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Panasonic smart tv wont connect.-Solution
2020-11-05 10:17:26 - last edited 2020-11-05 10:17:40

@Jason71 

Hello, thanks for asking.

May I know how was this Panasonic smart TV working with the old router before, was it connected to the router via a USB cable? If that is the case, I'm afraid you cannot use it with the Deco M5, as there is no USB port on the Deco.

It is suggested to confirm with the TV support if it can connect to the wireless network or can connect to the router with Ethernet cable.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1013

Replies: 1

Related Articles