Delete all events button does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-04 18:29:11 - last edited 2021-03-05 03:15:59
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.2.11

The delete all events button does not work. It only deletes a few events and does not clear the log

Options
3 Reply
Re:Delete all events button does not work
2021-03-05 10:58:48

@rodegg 

Indeed that seems to be the case for me too, sadly not deleting the logs

Granted not something I have ever used before as I tend to like keeping logs  smiley

Options
2021-08-31 03:38:43

@TP-Link I just wanted to throw a comment here that as of Omada Controller v4.4.4 I also experience this issue. Events are not clearing when clicking "Clear All". It worked (once) to remove 1 page worth of recent items, but there is forever many pages of old events that simply cannot be removed without a complete factory reset of the controller. 

Options
2021-11-23 03:44:10

Dear @rodegg,

rodegg wrote

The delete all events button does not work. It only deletes a few events and does not clear the log

you may need to clear the log from the Alerts page first, please refer to this post for details.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 944

Replies: 3