Issues with VPN configuration after upgrade Omada Software Controller v4.3.5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-23 18:20:46
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.0 Build 20210406 Rel.58757

After last update of OC200 with Omada Software Controller v4.3.5 I cannot reconfigure any VPN of my TL-R605 router. Controller interface shows an issue msg about a wrong configuration of the IP pool assigned for VPN clients. I used the last parameter used for my VPNs: L2TP and OpenVPN but the new controller software semed does not recognize any parameters. Are there some workarounds. Thanks. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Issues with VPN configuration after upgrade Omada Software Controller v4.3.5
2021-05-24 05:52:04

Dear @mazzaris,

mazzaris wrote

After last update of OC200 with Omada Software Controller v4.3.5 I cannot reconfigure any VPN of my TL-R605 router. Controller interface shows an issue msg about a wrong configuration of the IP pool assigned for VPN clients. I used the last parameter used for my VPNs: L2TP and OpenVPN but the new controller software semed does not recognize any parameters. Are there some workarounds. Thanks. 

Can you recall the previous firmware version of your OC200? What's the current firmware version of your R605 router?

Could you please upload screenshots of the error message showing on the interface when you configure VPN?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Issues with VPN configuration after upgrade Omada Software Controller v4.3.5
2021-05-24 14:37:48

@Fae Hi, today, I tried again doing the same kind of configuration and everything is right. I used the same network, netmask, and required parameters, as usual, and today it works fine. I do it from both local and cloud interfaces and both running well. All VPN L2TP and OpenVPN go up and are running. Thanks for your support. 

Fae wrote

Dear @mazzaris,

mazzaris wrote

Can you recall the previous firmware version of your OC200? What's the current firmware version of your R605 router?

Could you please upload screenshots of the error message showing on the interface when you configure VPN?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 824

Replies: 2

Related Articles