This Article Applies to:
Omada Software Controller v4.4.4
- Supported OS: Windows or Linux (64bits recommended)
- Bug Fixed
For Omada Software Controller (Windows):
Fixed the bug that the Controller failed to adopt devices due to the lack of qwave.dll on Windows OS.
For Omada Software Controller:
2) Fixed the bug that the controller incorrectly adopted gateway, causing the device account to be reset.
3) Fixed the bug Omada Gateway lost Internet connection when restarting the controller. Mentioned Here.
4) Fixed the bug that SMTP used the Username instead of the Sender Address to send Alerts.
5) Fixed the bug that the controller gave an incorrect error notification if the devices were disconnected during rolling upgrading.
- Supported device models and firmware
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel.36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel.63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel.33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70543 and above
EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD, EAP615-Wall, EAP610, EAP610-Outdoor,
EAP265 HD, EAP235, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall
TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452, TL-SG3428XMP, TL-SG3428MP, TL-SG3428,
TL-SG3428X, TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210 V3, TL-SX3206HPP,
TL-SX3016F, TL-SX3008F, TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P V4.2, TL-SG2218,
TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P V3.2, TL-SG2008P, TL-SG2008 V3 and above.
ER605 (TL-R605), ER7206 (TL-ER7206)
1) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
2) If you are using an old Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
To get the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to Subscribe & Bookmark to this post.
If you have any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!