This Article Applies to:
OC200_V1_1.8.0, OC300_V1_1.1.0, Omada Software Controller v4.3.5
- Supported OS of Omada Software Controller: Windows or Linux (64bits recommended)
Some new functions have been added on the Omada SDN Controller v4.3.5, which will require both the Controller and the Omada SDN Devices' firmware to support accordingly. Kind note that the interface won't display relevant information or config option for the newly added functions until both the Controller and the Device firmware are upgraded.
- New Feature/Enhancement
1. Add daylight saving time function.
2. Portal supports multiple entries. Local user accounts and voucher codes support binding to different portal entries.
3. Add daily/weekly/monthly limit in Voucher/Local User traffic limit function.
4. Add rate limit templates for SSID and Client rate limit modules.
5. Cancel the site administrator's authority for global configuration, such as controller general and maintenance settings.
6. Upgrade the MongoDB database version from 3.4.20 to 3.4.23.
7. Add IPv6 function.
8. Add L2TP/PPTP interface in the static routing and policy routing function.
9. Add Firewall-State timeout at Settings-Network Security.
10. Add Router Table, Dynamic DNS, VPN Status, Port Forwarding Status in the Insight list.
11. Add ISP Load card and VPNs card in the Dashboard.
12. Add layer-3 function for L2+ switches.
13. Add Ethertype value for switch ACL.
14. Add Switch Status in the Insight list.
15. Optimize the configuration logic for Switch STP and loopback detection function.
16. Add PoE utilization card in the Dashboard.
17. Add switch S/N information at Devices-Details-Overview
18. Add AI-Roaming function.
19. Add RADIUS DM function in portal RADIUS authentication.
20. Add dynamic VLAN feature in RADIUS profile.
21. Add OFDMA switch button for AX EAP.
- Bug Fixed
1. Fixed the bug that the local user can still access the Internet after re-authenticating, though it has reached the upper traffic limit.
2. Fixed the bug that the PoE scheduler may not take effect.
3. Fixed the bug that the Omada Controller frequently prints roaming logs in the log list.
4. Fixed the bug that the settings of PAP and CHAP authentication mode are inverse in the Controller.
5. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to configure or disable the portal authentication (with general error occurs) sometimes.
6. Fixed the bug that we can’t set VPN servers in different Controller sites in the meantime.
7. Fixed the bug that the SDN Controller does not support spaces character and Nordic script.
8. Fixed the bug that the Controller may not restore the backup file successfully if the backup file is too large (80MB or above).
- Supported device models and firmware
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel.36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel.63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel.33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70543 and above
EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD, EAP615-Wall, EAP610, EAP610-Outdoor,
EAP265 HD, EAP235, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall
TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452, TL-SG3428XMP, TL-SG3428MP, TL-SG3428,
TL-SG3428X, TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210 V3, TL-SX3206HPP,
TL-SX3016F, TL-SX3008F, TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P V4.2, TL-SG2218,
TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P V3.2, TL-SG2008P, TL-SG2008 V3 and above.
ER605 (TL-R605), ER7206 (TL-ER7206)
1) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
2) If you are using an old Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
- OC200(UN)_V1_1.8.0 Build 20210406 (Built-in Omada SDN controller v4.3.5)
- OC300(UN)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20210406 (Built-in Omada SDN controller v4.3.5)
To get the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to Subscribe & Bookmark to this post.
If you have any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!