This Article Applies to:
OC200_V1_1.9.1, OC300_V1_1.2.2 (Build-in Omada Controller v4.4.4)
Some new functions have been added on the Omada Hardware Controller v4.4.4, which will require both the Controller and the Omada SDN Devices' firmware to support accordingly. The firmware of OC200/OC300 with v4.4.3 bundled is not released, this firmware of OC200/OC300 is equal to the combination of Omada Software Controller v4.4.3 and v4.4.4.
- New Feature/Enhancement
1) Add User Experience Improvement Program.
2) Optimize DST (Daylight Saving Time) features.
3) Add support to import Customized page.
4) Optimize to modify the device accounts.
5) Optimize the upgrading process to avoid failure.
6) Optimize time settings for Auto Backup.
7) Optimize Portal redirection mechanism.
1) Add VPN Client status to the VPN Status page. -> it requires the gateway firmware to support
2) Allow modifying the LAN IP before adopting the Omada Gateway. Mentioned HERE.
3) Optimize OpenVPN certificate exportation.
4) Optimize notification of IPv6 settings.
- Bug Fixed
1) Fixed the bug that Controller incorrectly recognized login requests, which caused failure.
2) Fixed the bug that some advanced features failed to be site migrated, such as: ACL, Policy Routing, and VPN settings.
3) Fixed the bug that the subdirectory ("/") was not allowed in the Promotional URL. Mentioned Here and Here.
4) Fixed the bug that controller incorrectly adopted gateway and caused the reset of device account.
5) Fixed the bug that SMTP used the Username instead of the Sender Address.
1) Fixed the bug that PoE Out feature was disabled after upgrading to Omada SDN Controller V4.3.5.
2) Fixed the bug that controller failed to deal with the PD Class.
3) Fixed the bug that gateway lost Internet connection when restarting the controller. Mentioned Here.
4) Fixed the bug about incorrect error notifications.
- Supported device models and firmware
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel.36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel.63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel.33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70543 and above
EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD, EAP615-Wall, EAP610, EAP610-Outdoor,
EAP265 HD, EAP235, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall
TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452, TL-SG3428XMP, TL-SG3428MP, TL-SG3428,
TL-SG3428X, TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210 V3, TL-SX3206HPP,
TL-SX3016F, TL-SX3008F, TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P V4.2, TL-SG2218,
TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P V3.2, TL-SG2008P, TL-SG2008 V3 and above.
ER605 (TL-R605), ER7206 (TL-ER7206)
1) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
2) If you are using an old Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
To get the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to Subscribe & Bookmark to this post.
If you have any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!