Modify SSL/TLS WebUI cert on AX11000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-07 03:56:01
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(5553)

I'm a security architect and I work from home when I'm not on the road.  I have my own PKI for my internal (home) network.  All I want to do is to change the default certificate used by the WebUI 'server' on the router from the built-in cert to one that I issue from my internal PKI.  I REALLY don't want to add the built-in cert to my browsers' trust stores if I can help it but this doesn't appear to be an option that I can find.  If so, this seems to be a tragic oversight for a high-end router.  This is the first time in quite some time that I've used a router that wasn't running DD-WRT, Tomato or some other similar OS.  I like most of what I've seen on this router (particularly the range even before meshing) and I'd like to stick with it but this seems like a 'duh' moment to me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Modify SSL/TLS WebUI cert on AX11000
2021-10-09 11:40:15

@AtwoodGibson 

That’s something that I can bring up with the team, they may evaluate if this can be achieved in the future firmware design.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 1

Related Articles